HP Envy photo 7155 offline
Why my HP Envy photo 7155 printer is offline: how to turn online and look for troubleshooting. All in one photo printers that are wireless and work with WiFi networks. It means printers faced various technical issues such as hp envy photo 7155 printer is offline.
Printers have advantages too like scans and have copy functions as well and Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. When the printer is not printing or when to give command ctrl+p and get no response then the printer is offline.
Why my hp envy printer 7155 keeps going offline
The hp printer may show the printer status to be offline. There may be many reasons for this. The most prominent reasons can be –
- Poor network connection between the printer and your computer or PC.
- Cables not properly attached
- Paper jams
- Prints in queue
- Problem in printer drivers
- Old version of printer drivers
- Printer drivers not updated
How do I switch my hp envy photo printer 7155 from offline to online in windows
Below are the troubleshooting steps that need to be followed to fix the envy 7155 offline issue. These may solve any error faced by you and guide you to solve other printer related issues. The steps are—
- First of all, you need to restart your printer by power OFF and ON button. Wait for a few minutes to reboot your printer properly.
- Network connectivity is also a major concern to solve this issue. Make sure all the cables and wires are properly connected to your printer.
- The light at the back of the printer showing the connection status should be green to connect properly with your computer or PC.
- Download latest version drivers so that you don’t face any problem regarding this issue.
How do I get hp envy photo printer 7155 online Mac OS
The printer shows offline when the OS is not able to communicate with the unit. Another reason can be connectivity like if the USB cable is not properly connected or it is powered off. Some troubleshooting steps to bring it online are—
- The connection needs to be checked. It should be powered ON.
- USB connection—
- Pull out the USB cable and then reconnect it.
- Turn off your printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Now turn it on.
- Then reconnect the USB cable to the printer.
- Network connection—
- If the network connect does not get restored by restarting the printer, then restart your router.
- Disconnect the power cable from the router.
- Then connect it again after a few seconds.
- Wait until a new connection is established.
- Then restart your computer.
- Click on the Apple icon and click system preferences.
- Click printers and scanners and open printers list.
- Click on hp printers list and open print queues.
- Remove other printers—
- There may be multiple devices in the printers list.
- You can easily remove extra devices. search Mac to print.
- Click printers and fax in the list of results.
- Select printer names from the devices names.
- Select your printer and remove other extra printers.
- Delete print queue—
- Check that your printer is connected to the network.
- Click your hp printer from the list.
- Click the minus button to delete it.
- Now click add.
- Then click use. Select your printer’s name or Airprint.