Steps to install Latest Hp laserjet 1020 printer software & drivers 2021
Every printer needs drivers for print job either new or old printers. The article explains how to download and install HP laserjet 1020 printer software and drivers easily and get printer offline support in the article. Follow the technical steps given in the article and install hp printer 1020 drivers in any version of windows 10, 8, 7 or in mac.
How can i install hp laserjet 1020 printer drivers
Hp printer drivers installation process is a very easy process but technical. It can be carried out on two ways
- Using setup file or without CD/DVD driver
- Using CD/DVD driver
- Using setup file or without CD/DVD—The printers driver can be easily installed in hp laserjet 1020 printer. The steps to be followed are:-
- Download the latest version of the drivers. Click on the driver setup file. An installation wizard will be flashed on the screen.
- Press install button. The printer should be ON and well connected.
- Click on accept. Then click on the next button.
- Then click finish when the drivers get installed.
2. Using CD/DVD driver—This process is faster than the above process. So this is used more often by the users instead of the above process. The steps to install drivers with CD/DVD drivers are:-
- Check your CD/DVD before using.
- Insert the CD/DVD driver to your PC or computer.
- Let it run for sometime.
- installation wizard will be flashed on your screen. Follow the given steps on screen.
- Connect the USB cable between your laserjet printer and your computer. This should be only done when you see the message flashed on screen.
- The computer or PC now starts detecting the printer to continue.
- To finish the installation process, you must input all values in the installation wizard.
How to install hp laserjet 1020 printer drivers in Windows 10
Following are the steps to install drivers in windows 10.
- Power off the printer and unplug all cables and wires. Plug them in after a while to refresh. Now turn on your printer.
- Download the printer drivers from the web browser.
- Run the downloaded driver file on your PC or computer.
- Follow the instructions on setup wizard. When finished, the printer drivers get installed.
- Run a test print to check if they are installed properly.
How to install hp laserjet 1020 printer drivers in Mac OS
It is very easy to install printer drivers in Mac OS. Follow the steps below.
- Power off and unplug your printer.
- Download and install drivers. The file is very big so it will take some time to download.
- Now restart your Mac computer or PC.
- Now turn on your printer.
- Go to system preferences. Then open printers and scanners.
- Go to the printer drivers list and click on hp laserjet 1020. Then click add. Now your Mac OS is ready to print.